A Traditional Service
Our Traditional Service offers a chance to create a fully personalised funeral. We offer a range of personalisation options and can provide advice on sourcing from a wide range of coffins, ministers and celebrants, musicians, horse and carriages, a choice of funeral vehicles as well as many others. The choices are endless and we would be happy to discuss your requirements before trying to find you the perfect solution.
As with our other services our funeral bill would be made up of two sections. The proffesional fees which cover:
- Making all necessary arrangements for a cremation or burial and providing professional advice
- Removal of the deceased to our private chapel of rest within a 25-mile radius within normal working hours
- Provision of a coffin of your choosing and conveyance by your chosen vehicle to a local cemetery or crematorium via your chosen route as applicable
- Addtional limousines for mourners if requested
- Providing all neccesary staff
In addition to this there would be a range of other third party costs (disbursments) - these are paid out by us on your behalf and provide further opportunites for personalistion in some cases. These include:
- Crematorium or Cemetery Fees
- Minister's or Celebrant's Fees
- Obituary and Acknowldgement Notices
- Musicians and Singers
- Dove Releasing
- Live streaming and/or recording of the service (where avaliable)
Due to the highly personal nature of this service we are unable to give an exact price, during the organisaiton of the funeral we will however provide an estimate of our charges and can advise, to the best of our knowledge, the disbursment costs depending on the options you choose.
Please get in touch where a member of the team will be happy to provide you with a tailored estimate taking into account your personal circumstances.